Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The final chapter will be formatted in the Chapter Template.docx submission template (link below)
- The final chapter will be 5,000 words including references.
- The submission includes up to 150 word abstract and 5-7 keywords.
- The submission indicates that the Institutional Review Board (IRB) human subjects approval was secured, or explains why it was not required;
- The submission adheres to APA 7th stylistic and bibliographic requirements.
- The submission includes a short bio at the end of the document.
- All text, figures or tables reproduced from another publication include acknowledgment of the source and permission clearance from the copyright holder.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration elsewhere.
COVID-19 and Global Higher Education
Online teaching and learning in higher education during COVID-19: International perspectives and experiences
The names and email addresses entered in this site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this book series and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.