Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission represents an original work that has not been published elsewhere nor submitted to another journal for publication;
- The submission indicates that the Institutional Review Board (IRB) human subjects approval was secured, or explain why it was not required;
- The submission cites current theoretical and empirically-based literature;
- The submission reports sample size, population, confidence interval, and effect size, if applicable;
- The submission is written in language that is engaging, lively, and direct, using active voice whenever possible;
- The submission includes tables and figures as separate files, if applicable;
- The submission adheres to word count and APA stylistic and bibliographic requirements; and
- All identifying information has been removed from all documents and file names.
Unless otherwise noted, copyrights for the texts which comprise all issues of Higher Education Politics & Economics (HEPE) are held by the Journal. The compilation as a whole is Copyright © by HEPE, all rights reserved. Items published by HEPE may be freely shared among individuals, but they may NOT be republished in any medium without express written consent from the author(s) and advance notification of the HEPE editorial board. For permission to reprint articles published in the Journal, please contact the Editor-in-Chief.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.